INTENSIVE THERAPY™ – WHO IS IT FOR?
Intensive Therapy is available to any individual, couple or family with the desire, commitment and means to access it. It has proved particularly beneficial for the following groups of people:
- People who want to get better faster.
- Those with limited spare time to attend regular weekly sessions.
- Those who are looking for a powerful approach to therapy.
- People who are ready to work at a deep level and tackle the weed at its root.
- People who are able to put one to two weeks aside to work on getting unstuck and moving forward with their lives.
- People who don’t want to spend months or years in therapy.
- Courageous people who are prepared to face powerful and difficult emotions.
- Those willing to to reflect honestly on themselves.
- Those who feel they can’t go on – or worry that their job or relationships will be under threat if they don’t act quickly.
- People in the forces, during their leave.
- Teachers and students, during the summer break.
- People who are in a position financially (although Intensive Therapy is more cost-effective than weekly sessions, it does require an initial outlay).
- People with disabilities.
Consider Intensive Therapy if you have:
- A history of abuse or neglect.
- Issues around separation or bereavement.
- Relationship problems.
- Teenager/child management issues.
- Long-term depression.
- Issues with anxiety or panic attacks.
- Problems with phobias or OCD, hoarding, etc.
- Issues around eating or body image (including Body Dysmorphic Disorder).
- Problems with self-harming.
If you are not yet ready for Intensive Therapy, you can instead work with me face-to-face or via Skype™.
Click here for more about Skype Therapy.